Some of these products are already my staple products like a DRUGSTORE foundation or a very exclusive perfume. Ah, it smells SO good. And I can’t forget about my favorite liquid lipsticks. Yes, there are a ton of products I’m mentioning.
I told you-it’s been awhile *winks*.
Don’t forget to watch the video at the end of the post because I explain why I love these products, how I use them and also show swatches!
**Subscribe for weekly beauty-realted videos and tutorials**
- Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette: Favorites are Bon Bon, Peanut Butter, Frosting, Truffled & Butter Pecan (Did I mention it smells like chocolate?!?)
- IT Cosmetics #7 Brush (Perfect for traveling. It’s like having 4 brushes!)
- Dose of Colors Liquid Lipstick in Stone (Such a beautiful color on so many different complexions)
- Narciso Rodriguez Perfume EXCLUSIVE to Bloomingdales (my favorite part is the wearing power and how it gets softer throughout the day)
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation (Shade 104) (Flawless coverage-hands down favorite drugstore foundation!)
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer in Park Ave Princess (great for the summer and darker complexions)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer in Granite (makes filling in my brows so EASY. See it in action here)
- Makeup Forever Step 1 Skin Equalizer Primer in Hydrating (Perfect for dry skin)
- Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kit in Candy K (the perfect pinky-nude. Swatch video coming up SOON!)
- MAC Lip Gloss in Wildly Lush (I just found out they don’t make it anymore! I’m so upset!!)
- Dose of Colors Liquid Lipstick in Truffle (#holygrail)
- Kyle Cosmetics Lip Kit in #22 (so surprised how much I love this color)
- ColourPop Liquid Lipstick in Kapow (great for a bold lip)
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Skin Protectant Cream (great for summer & winter!)
- Alitura Moisturizer (makes my skin glow without makeup)
Don’t leave without sharing your current favorites too! Now is not the time to be selfish *haha*.
Shop My Monthly Beauty Favorites Below