Well, there’s no denying it now. The holiday’s are in full swing!
The shopper in me gets giddy right around this time because of all the sales. I mean, who doesn’t love a good sale?! With that being said I decided to put together a Holiday Gift Guide of things I’m currently loving. This is great for the woman in your life be that your mother, sisters, in-law, or your bestie. There’s something for all of them (and at different price points!) which I’m sure they will love. Surely we can agree that there’s nothing better than seeing someone’s face light up while opening a gift that they love!
Don’t worry-it’s okay to pick something up for yourself while you’re at it! *wink*
- Red Door Spa: Get a $100 gift card and receive Bonus Spa Dollars for yourself! It’s a win-win! *Until Dec. 20th* I totally recommend the Brandied Pear & Marshmallow Body Melt Treatment-it’s life changing!!
- YSL Lipstick (Rose Carnation) $36: This shade is a beautiful nude that will look great on a variety of skin tones. Plus, this packaging is to die for and will look perfect on any vanity!
- Sam Edelman Rain Booties $43.96: Not only are these booties great for the rain but they add instant chicness to any look. And for the price you can’t beat it!! Yes, it’s under $50! Plus, they come in a variety of colors and prints.
- Topshop Faux Fur Stole $52: This is perfect for the fashionista in your life. It adds that ‘street style’ vibe when paired with a moto jacket or place it on top of an overcoat for instant glam.
- Kate Spade Bangle $32: Have a minimalist in your family? This is the perfect addition to their jewelry collection because it’s simple & delicate, but still makes a statement. It can be worn alone or paired with multiple bracelets for an arm candy party!
- Jimmy Choo Sunglasses $395: Sunglasses are always a great gift because they can be worn year-round and they provide UV-protection for your eyes. I love these because they’re oversized which are great for those non-makeup days and the frame looks great on most face shapes.
- Dior J’adore Perfume $70-155: Perfume can be a bit tricky, but this one seems to always be a good choice. My mother absolutely loves the scent because it makes her feel very glamorous so she only wears it for special occasions. Again, I’m a sucker for packaging so that alone is gorgeous!
- BP Rope Floppy Hat $34: This is a very versatile present because it’s great for keeping your head warm during the winter, but also adds style to your spring & summer looks. The great thing is that you don’t have to worry about getting the wrong size and having to return it.
- Kate Spade Satchel $250.60: The design of this bag is very structured, which is great for any woman that loves dressing up. It gives off a very chic and put-together feel so it’s a great addition to any outfit especially for work. And the color? It’s subtle yet makes a very bold and strong statement. Perfect for my mother!
It can all get a little bit overwhelming with Black Friday sales, but just remember to take it one step at a time. I prefer to write out my budget and list of people that I’m getting gifts for. It allows me to visualize what I need to get and it also helps me get them the right present instead of just getting something because it was on sale. It’s all about the meaning behind the gift-not how much you spend on it!
Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving!